- The tuition fee for a standard 30-hour course comprises HK$4,500 and is divided into three equal instalments of HK$1,500.
- The tuition fee for a children course is calculated according to the number of months in semester. It is collected monthly in equal instalments. In case of payment for the whole course, a 10% -discount is offered (only for children’s group lesson)
- Consumption fee of HK$ 200 is collected at the beginning of every semester of a children course.
- The tuition fee for one-hour private (one-to-one) lesson is HK$450. The school requires the prepayment for a block of 5 lessons which amounts to HK$2,250.
- The tuition fee for one-hour private (one – to- two) lesson is HK$600. The school requires the prepayment for a block of 5 lessons which amounts to HK$3,000
- The tuition fee for one-hour private Skype lesson is HK$350. The school requires the prepayment for a block of 5 lessons which amounts to HK$1,750.
- The fee for other courses of the school as well as other events are determined in each individual case.
- If any lesson is conducted out of the Center and within central zones of Hong Kong Island and Kowloon, the transportation fee of HK$50 per lesson will be charged. The price is subject to change depending on the location of the lesson.
- The school accept tuition fees made by cheque, transfer or deposit.
For further information contact Management: firstname.lastname@example.org